About This Girl
I don’t currently work in fashion. I don’t currently live in a city. I am just a girl, who likes fashion, and now I blog about it. More stuff about me:
- My day job consists of playing the role of graphic designer at a non-profit in New Jersey.
- I left a piece of my heart in Baltimore, Maryland, where I spent four years attending Loyola University Maryland earning a Bachelor’s degree in Communications (Advertising specialization) and a Marketing minor.
- I don’t live in the swamps of Jersey, but I am a devoted Bruce Springsteen fan.
- My favorite activities, second to blogging, are running and yoga. Especially in cute outfits.
- I love the NFL almost as much as I love graphic design [go Eagles!].
- Paris is by far my favorite city- and the most beautiful- in the world. New York City comes it as a close second.
- Traveling makes my heart happy.
- When I get a chance to watch television, the first channel to click is the Food Network. I might have missed my calling to be a chef.
- My dog is my life.
So, how did I become interested in fashion?
- My senior year of college. I interned at Baltimore Magazine in the Fashion & Lifestyle department, meaning that I contacted local shops in the Baltimore area, interviewed their owners for short pieces in the magazine, and helped pick out items to be featured in the magazine and its annual holiday gift guide. I didn’t realize it at the time, but that experience really helped my interest grow.
- My little sister. Normally, it would be the other way around, right? My fashionably-intimidating sister has had a flair for style for as long as I can remember, and only for the last few years have I started following in her footsteps.
So, as they say in France: À bientôt, j’espère
See you later, I hope.