Guest Post: Easy Packing Tips For Summer Travel
Hi there! My name is Kimberlee and I blog over at I Have A Degree In This! with summer upon us, it’s time to do some traveling! Whether you’re hitting the beach or doing a road trip, here are some of my travel tips:
- Pack more tops than bottoms. Tops take up less space and you can easily mix ‘n match outfits.
- 2 shoes at most. I know it sounds impossible but try it. Bring one pair of flats and a wedge since flats can fit easily into a suitcase.
- Wear your heaviest clothes. Whether you’re flying on a plane or in the car, try to wear the bulkiest items you want to bring to save room in your suitcase.
- Check the weather. You can’t predict the weather but you can try to plan for it, check the weather and see if you need to be bringing more bikinis or rain boots.
- Download apps. If you’re going to a new place, need to navigate or want to find the best historical sites… download some apps to help you get around. 2012 baby!Plan ahead. I’m a planner. It’s good to map out what sites you want to see first. Schedule your time so you don’t wear yourself out. Although if you’re just going to relax on the beach and do nothing… then perhaps this step doesn’t apply.
What tips would you add?