Marisa’s Summer Picks from Arbonne
It’s no secret that Arbonne is one of my favorite beauty brands. I was introduced to the brand by my friend Marisa, who is also an Arbonne consultant. Check out her favorite products for summer and feel free to email her with any questions or more information!
- Awaken Sea Salt Scrub: A true blue favorite with a light, citrusy and revitalizing scent that is perfect for summer. Plus, it leaves your skin silky smooth without a greasy or heavy feeling. (editor’s note: I have tried this scrub and it is insanely amazing. Just saying)
- Seasource Detox Spa Cooling Body Gelee: I love using this product after being out in the sun; it instantly cools and refreshes, and the tingle helps ease any discomfort. Its also great after playing sports or as used as a full body moisturizer.
- BefoRE sun sunscreen: Did you know that only 10% of aging is genetic? The other 90% is actually controllable. Most aging is caused from, you guessed it, sun exposure! Protecting your skin and preventing sun damage is so, so important for your health. This sunscreen SPF 30 to prevent sunburn and is also waterproof. What separates it from Coopertone? Arbonne’s sunscreen contains the pure botanical ingredients as our RE Advanced anti-aging line to combat aging in addition to protecting skin. (For babies, see also Arbonne’s ABC Baby Sunscreen)
- Fit Essentials Lemon Chews: New for summer, the infamous Fit Chews have debuted a new flavor to refresh and re-energize for summer. The fit chews are great for a quick snack to keep on track with healthy weight management and a fit and active lifestyle.
- Sheer Finish Tinted Moisturizer: In the summer I sometimes feel that a full coverage foundation is just too heavy on my skin. I love this tinted moisturizer because it provides the coverage I need, evens out skin tone, and has a sheer finish to give you a healthy and even glow. It’s perfect for summer because it takes no time at all to apply and is so light, you don’t feel like your wearing any makeup at all. It also has SPF 15 for those sunny brunches on the deck.