Links du Jour: Oscar Fashion Predictions, Personal Branding, Cupcakes & Cashmere, & More
Happy Friday! It’s Oscars weekend, and here’s hoping that the red carpet is a bit more exciting than other award shows this season.
- The Duchess of Cambridge was accused of wearing fur when, in fact, it wasn’t. Calm down, PETA. [The Gloss]
- If you have questions about how to create your own personal brand online, check out these great tips from the lovely Crissie at Independent Fashion Bloggers. [IFB]
- The couple who completely wiped out a Miami Target of Jason Wu products says they bought everything “for charity.” Hmmmmmm. [Huffington Post]
- Out of all of the Academy Awards red carpet predictions, this is by far the best. [The Gloss]
- The Wall Street Journal’s Kathryn Lurie interviewed Emily Schuman of Cupcakes & Cashmere about the business of fashion blogging. A must read for fashionistas, blogger, and fashion bloggers alike. [WSJ]